Wednesday 16 March 2016

Amazing South African Instagramers {2}



Yip!

I had such a great time putting a small list together of my favourite South African Instagramers last time that when I came across other South African bloggers and instagramers I wanted to share them with you!

I love love finding new blogs and instagrams especially if these blogs and instagramers have the same passion as i do for South Africa 

So here are my 4 recent finds of favourite instagramers ...in no particular order :) 

Melissa is an interior designer and lifestyle blogger. She has a lovely little spot on the world wide web and i especially love her Instagram photos. Visit her blog here to see more!



When ever i get a chance to do a bit of browsing on the internet, i pop by Glossary and now Lauren has moved on to becoming a photographer herself visit her new site here. Lauren is such an inspiration. I look forward to seeing where her photography takes her to!

I am a BIG fan of Roxy Hutton's Citygirl Searching. I enjoy checking her blog on a daily basis and would it be too staker-ish to say I am kind of hooked on her Instagram posts AND i absolutely love that she shares her knowledge and experience on blogging. Roxy is now in the process of creating her very own resource library with a beautiful selection of stock images -  Shes pretty amazing  

Roxy and her husband are currently living in South Korea and are due to return to South Africa in June this year (looking forward to seeing how she adjusts to South African life again!). 
I recently came across the lovely blog Hey Arrie and have been checking in ever since!
Do you have any South African Instagramers you would like me to include in my list next time? I'd love to hear about them.

Visit {Part one} of this series of my favourite South African Instagramers here or my latest list of instagramers {Part Three} here


No comments :

Post a Comment

Beautiful thoughts